Copier and Printer Field Technical Support Representative
At HP, talent is our criteria. Join us in reinventing the standard for diversity and inclusion. Bring your awesomeness, and just be you!
We are seeking printer Field Techs with a high level of customer service to represent our brand! Are you that person? Then please apply.
• Maintain high level Customer satisfaction by clarifying Customer needs and ensuring that they are met
• Handle Customer-relation problems promptly and appropriately, escalate issues according to established procedures
-Responsible for being a dedicated onsite technician for a hospital location.
• Provide software service, post-sales or service delivery support and solve applications problems for remote or local accounts, on standard and specialized systems
• Provide direct post-sales systems technical support to end users and HP Authorized Service Providers
• Solve technical problems on an assigned hardware and software platforms
• Use proactive monitoring procedures/tools to identify problem prevention opportunities
-Adhere to company and client policies regarding working within the Health industry locations i.e. hospitals/clinics
Accountable for company policies and procedures to complete a wide variety of internal and Customer facing tasks
System level technical knowledge effecting customer business level availability Independent judgment exercised affecting HP escalation processes
Education and Experience Required:
Printer and/or Copier experience and qualifications preferred.
Minimum Vocational/Diploma/Associate Degree (technical field) equivalent with 2-4 years of working experience in related fields or Degree holder with 1-2 years relevant working experience
Knowledge and Skills Required:
Knowledge of corporate organization, job, and policies
Advanced knowledge of operating systems and software
Basic skills in project management
Strong communication skills, problem analysis, and presentation skills
Ability to develop Customer relationships
Ability to perform while under high-pressure situations
Ability to work alone whilst adhering to company policies and processes
Ability to work in a team environment
Basic networking, O/S, and troubleshooting knowledge
Detailed understanding of general/technical aspects of the onsite system repair job
Keywords: "Printer Technician", "Service Technician", "Field Service Technician", digital copier, printer, "customer service engineer"
Back to top