Controllership Intern – Finance Innovation Office (FIO)
At HP, talent is our criteria. Join us in reinventing the standard for diversity and inclusion. Bring your awesomeness, and just be you!
Applies intermediate level of subject matter knowledge to solve a variety of common business issues. Works on problems of moderately complex scope. Acts as an informed team member providing analysis of information and limited project direction input. Exercises independent judgment within defined practices and procedures to determine appropriate action. Follows established guidelines and interprets policies. Evaluates unique circumstances and makes recommendations.
Education and Experience Required:
- 2nd year of University completed, with a focus in business, economics, accounting, financial systems, management information systems, and/or computer information systems recommended.
- Typically up to 1 year of financial or business experience, internship experience can be included.
- May have experience in more than one business function, i.e. accounting or financial systems.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Basic or intermediate programming skills (e.g., Java, Python).
- Fluent IT skills.
- Good analytical skills / process thinker
- Good business application skills (e.g., Microsoft Excel).
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good teamwork skills.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Research Engineer, HP Labs
Alex conducts in-depth research and experimentation for various HP departments, allowing the company to create consumer-worthy products that disrupt the industry and change lives around the world.
Back to top