At HP, talent is our criteria. Join us in reinventing the standard for diversity and inclusion. Bring your awesomeness, and just be you!
HP is ranked among the Top Companies to work. Among the recognitions include, One of the World's Most Attractive Employers by Universum Global, One of the Top Companies for Women Technologists by Anita Borg Institute, One of the Top 10 Fortune 500 Companies Millennials are most excited to work for by SurveyMonkey, and Working Mother 100 Best Companies for 27 years. Furthermore, HP has received two consecutive Diversity Leader Awards from Profiles in Diversity Journal. HP was also awarded the Gold Medal by World Environment Center for International Corporate Achievement in Sustainable Development.
The Americas Contract Operations team provides end-to-end operational support throughout the lifecycle of our direct contracts, from initial customer engagement through to contract closeout. We add value to the business relationship between the customer and HP by delivering professional contract management while maintaining high levels of compliance and customer satisfaction. With operational excellence we support HP's sales teams and assist in facilitating the sales process for our clients and customers.
We are seeking a highly motivated Contracts Administrator for Corporate/Enterprise contracts capable of delivering expert contract management support to HP external customers, HP sales teams and other internal HP customers to support HP revenue generation and enhance HP sales representative's efficiency.
Working as part of a virtual team, the Contracts Administrator's typical daily activities may consist of:
- Negotiating Confidential Disclosure Agreements
- Negotiating Third Party Finance Agreements
- Being the first point of contact for negotiating HP Standard Terms and Conditions
- Processing Contracts for Signature
- Onboarding new contracts
- Completing Customer Vendor Forms or Providing Regulatory Documents
- Contract Lookup and Retrieval
- Expiration Reporting and Renewal Tracking
This requires continual interaction with internal stakeholders such as legal, finance, proposal center, pricing support, contract sales managers or other direct and indirect stakeholder teams.
- Provide timely support to enhance HP sales team's efficiency and to support HP revenue generation activities.
- Negotiate assigned contracts with customers in accordance with HP's established guidelines.
- Balance customer requirements within established company business controls and compliance objectives.
- Manage existing contracts and new requests within an assigned territory.
- Ensure all contracts are accurately on-boarded and entered into HP systems of record and are compliant with financial and audit requirements.
- Investigate and resolve internal and external customer inquiries regarding active agreements and HP's terms and conditions.
- Follow detailed process documents and update activity logs on a timely basis.
- Lead or participate in contract related projects, as required.
- Interact with internal stakeholders such as legal, finance, proposal center, pricing support, contract sales managers or other direct and indirect stakeholder teams.
Mandatory requirements. The successful candidate must:
- Possess a Bachelor's degree with specialization in Business, Contracts/Legal or other related discipline from a recognized university or equivalent work experience.
- Be able to read and understand contract and terms and conditions.
- Have the ability to discuss sales contracts with external customers and with HP sales teams in a consultative role.
- Have sound business judgement and decision-making skills.
- Have strong oral and written English communication skills.
- Be able to work independently as part of a virtual team.
- Be able to manage aggressive deadlines in a fast-paced selling environment.
- Be detail orientated, with a high degree of accuracy and strong analytical capabilities.
In addition to the Mandatory Requirements, candidates with any of the following skills will receive strong consideration:
- Possesses French Language skills.
- Has experience with managing sales contracts for products and services.
- Is adept in the use of advance Microsoft features such as SharePoint design, manipulation of data in Access, or creation of macros in Excel.
- Has experience with process improvement activities with a certification in Six Sigma, Lean Six Sigma or another established quality management methodology.
- Have experience using internal HP systems such as PATSY, SAP or Accelerator.
Back to top