HP is a global market leader in personal systems and printing, delivering innovations that empower people to create, interact, and inspire like never before.
We are looking for visionaries who are ready to make an impact on the way the world works. At HP, the future's yours to create!
Our Managed Print Services Group is now recruiting for a Contracts Administrator to be based in our Rhodes office. Ideally, we are looking for an individual with a track record in providing excellent administration and customer service support to join our dedicated team of support professionals. You should be enthusiastic and self-motivated with a willingness to learn and preferably, a passion or interest in technology and innovation.
In return, you will have an opportunity to work for a complex, diverse and dynamic brand leader with ongoing career learning and development opportunities.
If you are successful in gaining this role, you will:-
- Meet daily with the coordination team to check status of orders, installations, consumables supply
- Provide first level customer support via phone and email queries regarding MPS and MSS services and products
- Be the first point of escalation for current supported contracts
- Action and record customer updates, inquiries and escalations (via email and phone queue
- Liaise with the Project Manager and Account Delivery Managers/Client Engagement Managers to align day to day responsibilities with that of the business
- Provide Service Level Agreement reporting and Invoicing
- Ad hoc reporting
- Monitor the HP Project Management Office email inboxes and action new mail appropriately
- Update HP Internal spreadsheets and systems with new orders and shipment details
Obtain and record installation request details via either the customer or submitted purchase order
- Complete and send an installation request spreadsheets on a daily basis, based on shipment dates
- Ensure installations are occurring to meet the customer and HP Service Level Agreements
- Update the MPSTI/DTS Spreadsheet and HP Internal systems with all the installed dates
- Update the MPSTI Spreadsheet and HP Internal systems with the IP address, configuration details, host name, as included in the Acceptance Checklist
- Escalate any issues to the ADM, CEM, PM and Team Leader
- On-Site Administrator Backup for selected customers
To be successful in this role, you will need:-
- 2+ years' experience in a similar administrative/customer service role
- Intermediate to Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Demonstrated ability in Excel including Pivot tables and vlookup
- High attention to detail
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Self-motivated with a high work ethic
- Enthusiastic with a customer first attitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top