Contract Administration Intern
We, in HP's Graphics Solutions Business, want you to join us for a 12-week paid summer 2020 internship designed to let you apply your classroom learnings to real world challenges. Our internships have a thoughtful balance of networking, executive speakers, community involvement, big meaty projects (no paper filing here) and fun!
We are looking for an intern to join the GSB Contracts team and be based in Boise, Idaho. This team oversees the processes around the creation and management of sales contracts for HP's Graphics printing platforms. The team supports a field sales organization that relies on our expertise in contract creation, negotiation, and back-office tools and communications processes.
If you are someone who is agile, has a Growth Mindset, is hungry to learn, is a self-starter, likes to take risks and creatively solves problems, we want to hire you.
As a Contract Administration intern within our Contracts team, you will have the opportunity to:
- Participate and support in the launch of a first-of-its-kind tool which will support the Configure/Price/Quote process for this Business Unit sales worldwide .
- Work with document automation tools such as Docmosis and Adobe Sign to enable automated contract creation and execution .
- Gain insight into the process of large-scale, high-value capital equipment sales processes, including contract revision, negotiating with customers on terms and conditions, deal profitability analysis, analyzing and responding to RFP/RFQs, and inter-departmental coordination .
Education and Experience Required:
- 3rd or 4th year university students majoring in Business and/or 1st yr MBA students encouraged to apply .
HP's Graphics Solutions Business is the HP business serving the graphics industry. We serve multiple market segments with a wide range of solutions and technologies, printing everything from postage stamps to billboards. As the leading digital print vendor in the graphics industry, we are the driving force behind the analog to digital transformation that is taking place. Here it's not just about the press or the printer, but rather about a full set of innovative graphics production solutions to create experiences that amaze.
We are looking for visionaries who are ready to make an impact on the way the world works. At HP, the future is yours to create. Thanks for taking the time to review our job, if you think it is a match to your knowledge and interests please apply today- we are eager to learn more about you.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Good communication skills (e.g. written, verbal, presentation); fluency in English required.
- Basic understanding of contracting/legal issues.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Good teamwork skills.
- Intermediate time management skills.
Innovation is in HP's DNA. From our origins in a Palo Alto garage in 1939, to our current position as one of the world's leading technology companies, HP has grown to become a leader in technology and corporate culture, inspiring innovators and entrepreneurs around the globe.
HP brings together a portfolio that spans printing, personal computing, software and services to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries. We are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace that attracts exceptional talent and to supporting our employees to succeed at all levels. We dream in over 35 languages and share one mission: to engineer experiences that amaze.
Back to top