Contra Financial Analyst
Our Financial Team is growing in numbers and capabilities! If you are passionate about new ideas and solutions – Join us to embark on a diverse and exciting career path in a dynamic, high-tech environment. Our teams are creative and friendly, providing a wide range of finance related services at HP.
What will your role be?
As a Contra Revenue Financial Analyst you will be a part of Global Contra Delivery actively manages financial treatment of price reductions such as Special Pricing, Promotions, Non-standard Stocking Discounts, Channel Compensation, Returns and Price Protection for all Business Units
What will your day consist of?
- You will support Business Units in month-end closing process
- You will deliver forecasting, trend analysis, balance sheet, P&L management and compliance advisory
- You will be partnering with Business Finance, Business Category, Bid Desk, Internal and External Audits
- You will be working with dedicated EMEA country finance team with focus on particular market
- You will consult with Business Finance community to guide and influence strategic decision-making processes
- You will be involved in at least 1 process improvement projects in year
Who are we looking for?
- A strong collaborator with
- very customer-centric and focus on trust and credibility
- ability to build relationship across teams and cultures
- a unique voice and a talent to challenge senior business leaders
- An independent result-oriented professional with
- Drive & a creative power to meet continuous challenges of the role
- Ability to adopt pragmatic and flexible approach
- An excellent Financial Analyst with
- Solid understanding of accounting and financial analysis concepts
- Proven analytical skills coupled with willingness to continuously learn
- Excel wizard, curious to find new ways to visualize trends
- 5-6 years of work experience in more than one finance function
How will we help your personal and professional development?
- We don't label you or your performance we look to help you grow your unique potential
- Special annual Finance Days dedicated to innovation in the profession, directly hearing from our Chief Finance Officer and other key executives
- Skill Champions Development program lead by passionate team members to help you learn while they learn from you as well
- Talent management program and Learn2Lead training workshops to accelerate high-potentials career development
- New disruptive technology introductions sessions
We love our work environment. We think you will too:
- It's a friendly atmosphere with supportive leaders to bring your creativity to max
- Work-life balance support including flex-time arrangements and work from home opportunities
- Corporate Social Responsibility initiatives to help you make an impact to communities at large
Your additional benefits package:
- Medical package for you and your closest family
- Life insurance package
- Wellness program, Multisport card and free coffee, tea, sandwiches and fruit
- Special offers from theatres and cinemas
- HP employee product and vendors discount program
HP is a fortune 100 company, the market leader in commercial personal systems and printing, driving innovation that empowers people to create, interact, and inspire like never before. We leverage our strong financial position to extend our leadership in traditional markets and invest in exciting new technologies such as 3D printing, immersive computing, hyper mobility, Internet of all things and smart machines.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top