Content and Channel Support Marketing Manager, Mobility & Services
HP Inc. is 'reinventing' itself and in the process, launching new product categories and service offerings. The Worldwide Commercial Marketing organization is looking for an experienced marketer who will be responsible for developing global marketing content strategies and programs to drive awareness, purchase intent and acceleration for our Services and Mobility businesses – areas of focus and growth at HP. This role needs a creative person that can develop relevant and impactful content marketing strategies to increase mindshare and engagement with decision makers and influencers against defined metrics and RMOI. This role will have the responsibility to create plans that are relevant for the digital, social media and account based marketing tactics. Also, this position will support the PMM Strategic Channel Incubation needs from an outbound marketing standpoint to support the business priorities.
If you have an end-to-end view of content marketing plans and a passion for the latest trends on how to impact commercial decision makers through content marketing campaigns, a demonstrated ability of leading projects and thrive in a fast-paced environment, we want to hear from you.
- Develop content marketing plan and assets for mobility and services, aligned with the marketing framework created by the Integrated Marketing Manager
- Channel Marketing Support
- Serves as liaison into channel marketing team, representing WW Services, Mobility and Retail products and solutions
- Provides relevant content for scheduled channel and partner communication
- Alignment with PMM Strategic Channel Incubation lead to identify, develop and deploy key channel marketing deliverables
- Partner with Integrated Campaign Marketing Managers to understand business objectives and priorities, and develop corresponding end-to-end content marketing plans
- Develop and optimize the content marketing strategy to move the prospect through the customer lifecycle from consideration to purchase, and renewal. The strategy must leverage an omni-channel approach and incorporate different channels such as social media, web, and mobile
- Align messaging and content marketing to each step in in the customer lifecycle journey
- Leverage digital marketing platforms to build innovative customer experiences that are personalized and relevant to our target audiences
- Develop compelling and contextual content marketing
- Develop an editorial agenda to increase reach and consideration
- Manage the implementation of the content marketing plan from strategy to completion
- Oversee the development of various assets by agencies of record and hold them accountable to meeting high quality standards, and value for dollar expectations
- Drive communications excellence with a focus on writing
You're our ideal candidate if you are…
- Intellectually curious and analytical – You have a good balance of business, technology, and market knowledge and can quickly analyze a situation and ask the right questions. You enjoy learning!
- Goal-oriented and tenacious – You're self-motivated and structured in how you tackle and bring projects to a close. And you enjoy the challenge of figuring out creative solutions to problems
- A gifted communicator – You're proactive and clear in your communications to a variety of audiences. You have a gift for writing and editing
- A strong collaborator – You're a team player who appreciates collaborating with a variety of functions with different perspectives. You enjoy "bringing it all together". You support and lead your team
- A multi-tasker – You can prioritize activities and deliverables, manage multiple projects effectively and drive them to completion with a focus on producing measurable results
- Able to deal with ambiguity – You can be flexible and agile to adjust plans and strategy and apply new learning
- 6+ years of marketing experience
- Prior experience with content marketing plans and strategies
- Experience in business group, field or marketing role
- Strong writing skills
- Bachelor's Degree, MBA or other relevant Master's Degree preferred
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top