Contact Center Support
At HP, talent is our criteria. Join us in reinventing the standard for diversity and inclusion. Bring your awesomeness, and just be you!
Uses ability as a skilled specialist to contribute to the development of new concepts/techniques and to complete assignments/tasks in innovative and effective ways. Expert knowledge on the general/technical aspects of the job. Works on assignments that are highly complex in nature where a strong degree of independent judgment, initiative and technical knowledge are required to resolve problems. Work is completed independently and has ability to handle most unique situations. Frequently determines methods and procedures for new assignments. May supervise the activities of other non-exempt employee.
- Working independently while using standard protocol to respond to more complex customer issues.
- Successfully resolve more difficult technical issues (related to hardware and software) from incoming customer contacts and proactive notification systems.
- Respond to service, product, technical, and customer-relations questions on subjects such as features, specifications, and repairs on current and discontinued products, parts, and options, based on customer entitlement (warranty through mission- critical).
- Proactively assist customers to avoid or reduce problem occurrence.
- Participates in projects and provides resolution and feedback based on analysis.
- May act as a mentor and may provide some lead support to other non-exempt employees.
Education and Experience Required:
- High school education or equivalent; some college level education Preferred. Typically requires a minimum of 5+ years general experience, or equivalent combination of experience and college level education
Knowledge and Skills:
- Superior communication skills both written and verbal.
- Experience in customer facing role, remote support, telephone support, resolve problems sufficiently through verbal description via telephone or e-support.
- Can confidently diagnose problems to hardware FRU level.
- Has ability to train team members regarding existing and new technologies (NPI) in all relevant product lines Collaborates closely with CC on resolving issues and helps reproduce issues in lab environment.
- Knowledge, experience and updating Knowledge Management systems.
Back to top