Contact Center Supervisor
At HP, talent is our criteria. Join us in reinventing the standard for diversity and inclusion. Bring your awesomeness, and just be you!
HP is the world's leading personal systems and printing company, we create technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere. Our innovation springs from a team of individuals, each collaborating and contributing their own perspectives, knowledge, and experience to advance the way the world works and lives.
We are looking for visionaries, like you, who are ready to make a purposeful impact on the way the world works.
At HP, the future is yours to create!
If you are our Contact Center Supervisorin Thailand, you will have a chance to
- Supervise call center agents (first tier support)
- Manage the service level of call center agents
- Represents services on product or solution core teams and provides service requirements into product development stages/phases, e.g., Product warranty support and cost analysis, and Service Product Marketing content/collateral.
- Performs business analysis, identifies root cause, and develops recommendations/ solutions to drive business improvements.
- Collaborates with regions or worldwide team regarding service and support planning, implementation and performance.
- Responsible for revenue and margin contribution of one solution or related set of services.
- Utilizes understanding of customer business requirements to develop business case, validate the solution, and demonstrate services added value.
- Leads key business initiatives in support of operational or financial improvement .
Are you a high-performer? We are looking for an individual with:
- Typically first level university degree or equivalent work experience; advanced degree is a plus .
- Minimum 5 years experience in managing call centers and call center operations
- Knowledge of IT and services industry Knowledge of company organization, policies, HPS services offerings, end to end processes, tools, and routes to market.
- Technical understanding of IT products desired
- Problem detection and analysis of root cause.
- Leads teams to achieve results.
- Proficiency with desktop applications and familiarity with financial reporting tools.
- Influence within same team and level.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Research Engineer, HP Labs
Alex conducts in-depth research and experimentation for various HP departments, allowing the company to create consumer-worthy products that disrupt the industry and change lives around the world.
Back to top