Contact Center Core Process Owner
At HP, we believe in the power of ideas. We use ideas to put technology to work for everyone. And we believe that ideas thrive best in a culture of teamwork. That is why everyone - at every level in every function, is encouraged to have original ideas, to express them and to share them. We trust anything can be achieved if you really believe in it, and we will invest in your ideas to change lives and the way people work. This vision is what sets us apart as a company. At HP we work across borders, and without limits. Global virtual teams share resources and pool their big ideas to solve business issues and meet personal goals. Everyone is valued for the unique skills, experiences and perspective they bring. That's how we work at HP. And this is how ideas and people grow.
HP is a proven leader in personal systems and printing, delivering innovations that empower people to create, interact, and inspire like never before. We leverage our strong financial position to extend our leadership in traditional markets and invest in exciting new technologies.
HP has an impressive portfolio and strong innovation pipeline across areas such as:
- blended reality technology - our unique Sprout by HP will change the way people do things
- 3D printing
- multi-function printing
- Ink in the office
- tablets, phablets, notebooks
- mobile workstations
PPS CSS (Customer Support & Services) EMEA organization is managing support & services delivery for PPS consumer & commercial products (call support, unit repair, accessory replacement, extended services) over all EMEA countries. Support & services offer is operated through a network of delivery partners, as well as thousands of retailers & resellers channel partners dispatched over Europe.
Objectives of the organization are to provide best service, increase Total Customer Experience and drive Services Revenue Growth.
Assisted Ops Mission rely on 3 pillars:
- Convert Warranty Customers with Problems into HP advocates, at an affordable cost to HP.
- Provide Industry leading Service and Solution Delivery capabilities, enabling Brand Differentiation and Business growth.
- Have best team in the Industry.
As Process Owner, you will be in charge to define, measure and improve Contact Center Agent Processes, act as Change Owner and participate as Agent Process Subject Matter Expert in Regional and Global initiatives/projects, which included providing inputs regarding Agent Desktop Tool capabilities and functionalities.
- Translates Company strategy into processes
- Understands Customer and Agent needs and ensures the processes are aligned.
- Documents, owns, communicates and maintains agent processes
- Makes sure processes are aligned E2E
- Leads/ participates and contributes to and consults in cross-functional process improvement initiatives
- Supports/ participates and contributes project/programs
- Identifies opportunities for Process standardization and simplification
- Establishes appropriate metrics
- Monitors Process adherence and ensures compliance and drives improvements
- Collects, consolidates, and charts data
- Ensures alignment to the overall Contact Center Quality Measurement System
- Actively manages change (communicate, control and provide inputs for the assessment)
- Maintains internal scorecards
- Define process requirements and establish overall process strategy
- Work in multiple projects leading and providing expertise to project teams and participates in cross-functional initiatives.
- Work in a self-directed environment where strong teamwork, individual initiatives and accountability are highly valued.
- Establish governance for the process based on process scope
- Document the process, establish process measures and ensure monitoring system
- Ensure proper process linkages are established and maintained
- Ensure process compliance and determine when improvements are required
- Manage changes to the process artifacts (process documentation, training, job aides, etc)
- Have/Develop expertise on subject matter content and data sources
- Provide process expertise in business decisions
- Represent EMEA regarding Contact Center Agent Processes
- Translate Process requirements into Tool functionalities and vice versa
- Rest of process owners based in Sofia, Barcelona, Amstelveen, Germany and Tunisia
- CC Ops Managers
- Support Category Managers and Experts
- Global Contact Center Operations Process owners
- CC process mentors in all EMEA Contact Centers.
Education (degree) and professional experience required:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Process Engineering, Business Administration or equivalent diploma or experience
- Process Management Experience
- Experience in virtual team environment
- At least 2 years' experience in Call Center support environment. Good understanding of Call Center Processes, Tools and Agent Experience
- Green Belt Certification will be a plus
- Fluent English
- Other languages knowledge would be an asset
Personal skills and qualities:
- Excellent communications skills
- Excellent analytical thinking, technical analysis and data manipulation skills to support data analysis
- Project management skills and affinity
- Experience in working with Global Teams is a definite plus
- Must have the ability to work flexibly and on own initiative
- Strong leadership skills, including team building, conflict resolution and management
We're looking for visionaries who are ready to make an impact on the way the world works. At HP, the future's yours to create!
This is to inform you that HP Inc. is registered as an administrator of personal data to the Commission for Data Protection. Some of the information that you provide voluntarily is personal information and falls under the special protection regime under the Law on Personal Data Protection. The personal data provided by you will be processed for the purposes of the selection process as well as for the realization of the legitimate interests of the data controller in respect of any future contract of employment. HP takes the responsibility to handle, use and store your personal data, ensuring its protection in secret from the third parties. We inform you and you agree that HP may provide your personal data to government, municipal institutions, banks, companies, corporate bodies and individuals, where such obligation exists under a special legal provision, where it is necessary for realization of your rights and legal interests as a participant in the selection process, and when it is necessary to realize the legitimate rights and interests of HP. HP can provide your personal information to corporate bodies and individuals who are assigned to actions and activities relating to the selection process and in respect of any future contract of employment.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top