Consumer Trade Marketing Portugal
At HP, talent is our criteria. Join us in reinventing the standard for diversity and inclusion. Bring your awesomeness, and just be you!
TRADE MARKETING PORTUGAL
Responsible for executing trade marketing & comarketing activities for the entire HP Inc. consumer portfolio (both print and personal systems ), supporting the business to meet profitability and growth goals for HP and Retail Customers.
Continue Best-in-class execution level of trade marketing in Portugal , doing the best leverage of product portfolio, marketing assets, alliances and coverage.
Accountable for managing In Store & Online execution, External Sales Force management and promotional strategy in Key Retailers and Pure Players
Applies advanced subject matter knowledge to solve complex business issues and is regarded as a subject matter expert. Frequently contributes to the development of new ideas and methods. Works on complex problems where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of multiple factors. Leads and/or provides expertise to functional project teams and may participate in cross-functional initiatives.
Acts as an expert providing direction and guidance to process improvements and establishing policies. Frequently represents the organization to external customers/clients. Exercises significant independent judgment within broadly defined policies and practices to determine best method for accomplishing work and achieving objectives.
- Deep understanding of the category product, business management and sales challenges and strategies.
- Actively contributes to the definition of the business plan.
- Establishes relationships and represents team with sales force and other partners at senior level.
- Functional responsibility for the team in one or several areas (market analysis, marketing engagement, online marketing and omnichannel strategies , external Sales Forces management, etc).
- May lead a subset of the team. May lead overall engagement with one or several sales teams.
- May lead engagement AND partnership with external IT vendor.
Education and Experience Required:
- University or Bachelor's degree in Marketing ; advanced degree or MBA preferred.
- Typically 8-12 years of professional experience with a combination of Marketing, Sales, Business Planning experienced preferred.
- Consumer and/or Commercial Partner management expertise
Knowledge and Skills:
- IT industry knowledge.
- Business planning skills, multidimensional.
- Financial planning and modelling skills, comfortable to manage high complexity business planning and reporting.
- Strong communication skills at senior management internally and externally.
- Knowledge of promotional marketing processes and practices.
- Negotiation skills and ability to frame the product value proposition to customers/partners.
- Leadership skills and cross functional expertise (sales, supply chain, marketing.
- Native Portuguese language proficiency required
- High English language proficiency required
Back to top