Consumer Notebook Quality Program Manager
At HP, talent is our criteria. Join us in reinventing the standard for diversity and inclusion. Bring your awesomeness, and just be you!
HP is the world's leading personal systems and printing company, we create technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere. Our innovation springs from a team of individuals, each collaborating and contributing their own perspectives, knowledge, and experience to advance the way the world works and lives.
We are looking for visionaries, like you, who are ready to make a purposeful impact on the way the world works.
At HP, the future is yours to create!
If you are our Consumer Notebook Quality Program Manager in Taiwan, you will have a chance to
- Leads project teams of other quality engineers and internal and outsourced development and manufacturing partners responsible for the design and integration of quality requirements, processes, and practices into the development, design, manufacturing, and continuous improvement of products and solutions.
- Manages and expands relationships with internal and outsourced partners for quality, product manufacturing and development.
- Reviews and evaluates product and solution designs and production activities for potential quality issues; provides tangible feedback based on results and root-cause analysis and designs and implements solutions to improve product quality and mitigate risk of failures.
- Provides domain-specific expertise and overall product engineering leadership and perspective to cross-organization projects, programs, and activities.
- Drives innovation and integration of new technologies and quality initiatives into projects and activities in the manufacturing engineering organization.
- Provides guidance and mentoring to less-experienced staff members.
- Solid 6-10 years of notebook industrial experience working as Technical Program Manager.
- Typically 6-10 years of notebook industrial experience. (Notebook product experience is a MUST-HAVE criteria)
- Solid program management track record and strong communication skill
- Good English ability
Knowledge and Skills:
- Extensive experience with using engineering tools and software packages to test, design, and evaluate products and processes
- Excellent analytical, statistics, and problem solving skills.
- Conducting reviews of material specifications, hardware and electrical component design and processes, and industry quality standards and methodologies.
- Evaluating forms of empirical and root-cause analysis, modeling, testing methodologies, and quality standards to validate product designs, specifications, and processes.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;mastery in English and local language.
- Ability to effectively communicate quality architectures, plans, proposals, and results, and negotiate options at senior management levels.
Back to top