Consumer Notebook Gaming Product Manager
- Sant Cugat del Valles, Spain
HP is the largest technology solutions provider in the world. The WW Center of Expertise (CoE) Product Management (PM) team is responsible for the Go to Market strategy for the entire Personal System (PS) portfolio.
As Gaming Notebook Product Manager, part of the WW CoE product management team you will be responsible to deliver best in class product support to EMEA countries on Gaming market trends, Gaming technologies, our Gaming portfolio to continue our journey on Gaming in consumer PC business. You will also play a key role in providing feedbacks to WW development teams to define future product roadmap choices and decisions.
The Gaming Notebook Product Manager is part of the WW Consumer PC Product management team. In this role you will collaborate with people all around the world with high level of diversity. The speed of the consumer PC business gives high level of dynamic where agility and adaptability is key to success.
The team responsibilities include developing and implementing product marketing strategy for our consumer PC product portfolio, working closely with the relevant division to ensure smooth and effective introduction of new products but also bringing product marketing best in class support to the countries.
The team is involved through the entire product lifecycle: analyzing the competition, looking at the market evolution, partnering with key suppliers to position at best the compelling HP portfolio of products.
We are looking for a talented and experienced product manager with strong knowledge in PC technology and huge interest in Gaming market and technologies.
Within the team, the Gaming Product Manager responsibilities includes:
- Product Roadmap & Portfolio ownership
- Market trend analysis and understanding consumer needs at market and key country level
- Influence product features definition
- Push for Time to Market in technology/architecture transition
- Identify product roadmaps gaps and engage with WW development teams to deliver roadmap requirements
- Competitor analysis and articulate HP's response
- Provide early market feedback to WW development teams along the different development phases
- Identify Total Addressable Market (TAM)
- Influence future product positioning
- Define volume objective at market level
- Set Cost target to be competitive
- Product Ambassador
- Support product pitch, demos and training to markets / partners
- Identify unique selling points and key messaging
- Validate Marketing technical specs and contents, datasheet and sell-in deck
Education and Experience Required :
- University degree in Marketing/Business/Technical.
- Highly knowledgeable of EMEA PC Consumer markets, particularly gaming market
- Minimum 5 years' experience in product marketing fundamentals.
Knowledge and Skills
- Strong, demonstrated analytical skills.
- Able to see the big picture and have a firm grasp on the details
- Good business acumen, able to bring the story behind the numbers.
- Strong teamwork skills and work in international multicultural environment.
- Demonstrated drive and enthusiasm, track record for getting things done
- Ability to work both in a structured and dynamic environment.
- Demonstrated track record for excellent English written and verbal communication, up to executive level
- Advanced Excel knowledge.
Back to top