Consumer Marketing Manager (UK&I)
At HP, talent is our criteria. Join us in reinventing the standard for diversity and inclusion. Bring your awesomeness, and just be you!
Today HP is a $50+ billion fortune 50 company with just under 50,000 employees worldwide across 190 countries. HP is about innovation, it's who we are and what we have been doing since 1939, we keep reinventing ourselves. Together we challenge convention, pushing each other to surprise the world.
The HP UK & Ireland Personal Systems (PS) marketing team is looking for an experienced, yet thoroughly modern consumer marketer with a keen appreciation of the value of marketing and sales alignment in driving brand development and business growth. This is an exciting opportunity to lead a small team to drive the Consumer marketing direction and be a key driver in the transformation of our consumer marketing approach.
This role is the nexus of our consumer sales and marketing partnership, driving ever tighter integration and collaboration between key stakeholders to deliver marketing activities that improve customer engagement and drive sales. This role sits at the heart of HP's innovative Consumer PC portfolio at a time of real acceleration, energy and an opportunity for the world's (and UK's) number 1 PC manufacturer.
Your main focus will be:
- Develop B2C marketing strategies and tactics that have measurable impact against clearly established business and marketing objectives.
- Leverage key WW creative campaigns and assets to articulate HPs value proposition and messages to the target customer and managing a network of agency partners to ensure seamless delivery across touchpoints.
- Create or develop key tactical assets and campaign components to inspire our customers to engage with HP.
- Manage and assign budget across a full marketing mix including traditional ATL and BTL to drive the best marketing returns and outcomes.
- Driving close collaboration with sales teams to leverage marketing campaigns, tools and processes in order to measure and manage return on investment.
- Developing customer-centric marketing activities and plans as part of the overall consumer marketing strategy.
- Lead the integrated marketing agenda between marketing, trade marketing and sales.
What you will do:
- Work with internal stakeholders across sales, marketing and external agencies, to orchestrate professional and innovative marketing programs.
- Use data and analytics to develop a sophisticated planning discipline based on sales and marketing priorities.
- Use insights to direct the development of the messaging and content framework for marketing programs and vehicles.
- Identify/align cross-functional and/or cross-organisational teams as needed to plan and execute GTM plans and budgets.
- Work closely with sales teams to ensure they have the right tools and information they need as part of a combined sales and marketing discipline to drive demand for HP products and solutions.
- Develop and communicate closed-loop post analysis of all programs.
- Lead a small team and provide mentoring and guidance to junior employees.
What you will need to have:
- BA or BS in Marketing or a related field; MBA preferred.
- 10+ years of consumer (B2C) marketing experience, preferably in the technology sector. Experience of the Gaming (eSPORTS) industry or marketing, particularly within the PC segment, would be highly desirable and an advantage.
- Understanding of large corporate, matrixed environments is preferable.
- Expert knowledge of marketing principles, practices and tools.
- In-depth knowledge of consumer customer segments and customer journey.
- A proven track record of delivering measurable results.
- Demonstrable passion for marketing and a desire to succeed.
- Exceptional inter-personal skills and relationship building acumen with the ability to build consensus and communicate effectively with all levels of management and functional disciplines.
- Expert negotiating skills.
- People management or experience in leading teams.
- Creative project management, with experience in coordinating multiple marketing disciplines (content, social, events, etc.).
- Superb attention to detail, and a proven ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines across multiple projects.
- Excellent organisation skills.
- Native or highly proficient in the English language (written and spoken).
Thank you for taking the time to review our job, if you think it is a match to your experience and interests please apply today- we are eager to learn more about you. If you know a friend who may be a fit for the job please refer them.
Back to top