Consumer Marketing Campaign Manager
HP is a proven leader in personal systems and printing, delivering innovations that empower people to create, interact, and inspire like never before. We leverage our strong financial position to extend our leadership in traditional markets and invest in exciting new technologies.
HP has an impressive portfolio and strong innovation pipeline across areas such as:
Blended reality technology - our unique Sprout by HP will change the way people do things
- 3D printing
- Multi-function printing
- Ink in the office
- Tablets, phablets, notebooks
- Mobile workstations
We're looking for visionaries who are ready to make an impact on the way the world works. At HP, the future's yours to create!
Unique mastery and recognized authority on relevant subject matter knowledge including technologies, theories and techniques. Contributes to the development of innovative principles and ideas. Successfully operates in the most complex disciplines, in which the company must operate to be successful. Provides highly innovative solutions. Leads large, cross-division functional teams or projects that affect the organization?s long-term goals and objectives. May participate in cross-division, multi-function teams. Provides mentoring and guidance to lower level employees. Routinely exercises independent judgment in developing methods, techniques and criteria for achieving objectives. Develops strategy and sets functional policy and direction. Acts as a functional manager within area of expertise but does not manage other employees as a primary job function. (TCP review board required in TCP families)
- Direct development of value proposition and positioning across industries/segments.
- Develop innovative/ breakthrough industry or customer segment marketing strategies/plans and execute plans with relevant sales force.
- Design and drive an integrated current and future solutions offerings across the whole ecosystem based on customer needs, internal products/ services and external partner offerings within industry and segment context.
- Identify and prioritize key ecosystem partners and drive technical and business alignment with our product/ services offerings by leveraging our partner ecosystem.
- Lead/manage cross- functional/cross-organizational teams in the development and execution of marketing long- term strategies and plans.
- Direct cross-functional/cross- organizational closed-loop analysis and champion indicated actions to senior leaders.
Education and Experience Required:
- BA or BS in Marketing or related field; MBA preferred.
- 10+ years marketing experience.
- Industry, sales and/or channels experience.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Mastery knowledge of marketing principles, practices, tactics and tools and customer insights in specific industry or customer segments.
- Mastery knowledge across marketing mix and vehicles.
- Recognized subject matter expert and thought leader in industry/segments and HP offerings/strategies.
- Strong partner focus, including experience with partner marketing.
- Excellent written/oral communications and analytical skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills; ability to build, manage and influence virtual teams.
- Excellent negotiating skills.
- Ability to interface effectively with all levels of management and functional disciplines.
- Excellent influencing, consensus-building and conflict-resolution skills.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top