Consumer Escalation Team Assigner
Applies extensive knowledge the job skills, company policies and procedures to complete complex, specialized assignments/tasks in creative and effective ways. Comprehensive understanding of the general/technical aspects of the job. Works on assignments that are complex in nature and require considerable judgment, initiative, and technical/specialized knowledge to resolve problems and/or develop recommended solutions. Work is completed with minimal supervision and assignments may be completed without established procedures. May determine methods and procedures for new assignments. Typically provides guidance to other non- exempt employees.
- Responsible for validating customer entitlement, log case for the purpose of routing or dispatching an end-user to the proper resources.
- Monitor the service event through completion for compliance.
- Manage the service requests of customers through different access channels.
- Reviews customer feedback related to customer entitlement & case management and analysis of statistics related to customer access (phone) & case management. Provide resolution and feedback based on analysis.
- Participates/leads in projects for process or quality improvements.
- Works with escalated customers and recommends actions in post incident reviews.
- Manages multiple tasks or cases simultaneously with minimal supervision May act as a mentor or trainer in the team.
Education and Experience Required:
High school education or equivalent. Typically requires 3- 5 years general experience, or equivalent combination of experience and college level education.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Superior communication skills both written and verbal
- Experience in customer facing role either remote or face to face
- Understands internal processes and tools
- Computer proficiency
- Problem solving skills
- Accuracy in data entry
- Excellent fluency in language to be supported.
- Experience in a phone based remote role
- Familiarity with computer technology
- Time management skills
- Oversee compliance with operating procedures and standards
- Experience in call routing and processes as well as case logging systems and obligation systems
- Strong understanding of internal processes, tools and usage of such tools in managing daily tasks
- Ability to mentor and train new agents
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top