Computing Area Category Manager - Consumer Personal Systems
At HP, talent is our criteria. Join us in reinventing the standard for diversity and inclusion. Bring your awesomeness, and just be you!
HP Inc. is the global leader in computing and printing solutions. We're a company with the heart and energy of a start-up, and the brain and muscle of a Fortune Global 100 corporation. Our vision is to create technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere.
Personal Systems (PS) delivers exceptional results, powered by the most innovative technology in the industry and one of the greatest portfolios. We create customer experiences that amaze - take Omen by HP in Gaming, for example.
Our truly diverse and international Personal Systems team is looking for a Consumer Personal Systems Category Manager in the Romania and Bulgaria, also known as Product Manager.
You will be responsible for both product and P&L management of HP's market-leading consumer PS portfolio. Your day-to-day challenges would range from market and competitor analysis, launching new products, delivering inspiring customer presentations, advising local sales teams to deal management.
At HP, talent is our only criteria. Join us in reinventing the standard for diversity and inclusion. Bring your awesomeness, and just be you!
- Defines the consumer PS quarterly business plan.
- Owns the P&L for consumer PS in Romania and Bulgaria.
- Drives the product portfolio, product offering and product mix.
- Leads the execution of strategic initiatives for the consumer team.
- Delivers compelling Product presentation and training.
- Establishes relationships and represents the team with sales force and other partners at a senior level.
- Manages relationships with key Alliances partners.
- Product introduction & End of Life Management.
- Operational excellence (from planning to execution).
Education and Experience Required:
- Bachelor's or master's degree in Marketing, Finance, Business Administration, International Business or similar
- 5-8 years of professional experience with a combination of Marketing, Sales, Business Planning
- Consumer and/or Commercial partner management expertise OR End User Account management
- Fluency in English and Romanian language. Nice to have knowledge of Russian and/or Bulgarian.
- Solid understanding of the IT industry, computing vendors, and channel business.
- IT industry knowledge.
- Multidimensional Business planning skills.
- Financial planning and modelling skills, comfortable to manage high-complexity business planning and reporting.
- Excellent communication skills. Ability to tailor messaging to various internal and external stakeholders.
- Knowledge of promotional marketing processes and practices.
- Negotiation skills and ability to frame the product value proposition to customers/partners.
- Leadership skills and cross-functional expertise (sales, supply chain, marketing).
- Professionalism & Teamwork.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Alex J.Research Engineer, HP Labs
Alex conducts in-depth research and experimentation for various HP departments, allowing the company to create consumer-worthy products that disrupt the industry and change lives around the world.
Back to top