Competitive Analysis Operator
HP is a proven leader in personal systems and printing, delivering innovations that empower people to create, interact, and inspire like never before. We leverage our strong financial position to extend our leadership in traditional markets and invest in exciting new technologies.
HP has an impressive portfolio and strong innovation pipeline across areas such as:
- blended reality technology - our unique Sprout by HP will change the way people do things
- 3D printing
- multi-function printing
- Ink in the office
- tablets, phablets, notebooks
- mobile workstations
We're looking for visionaries who are ready to make an impact on the way the world works. At HP, the future's yours to create!
Competitive Analysis – Operator
This position will report to the CI Manager and work with the HP competitive teams and other key stakeholders to drive competitive technical analysis.
- Take part in Competitive Analysis tests and experiments
- Manage day to day upkeep of the lab including stock keeping and supplies reordering
- Set up and manage product tests, monitoring and recording results
- Work with Competitive Analysis Team on problem solving during experiments
- Follow recording and archiving procedures for all test samples
Education and Experience Required:
- Technical background Electrical, Mechanical Engineering or Technician
- Comfortable with analytical thinking and/or technical analysis
- Ability to work from own initiative
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast pace, high request rate environment
- Some experience with Excel and PowerPoint
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top