Compensation and Benefits Advisor
HP is the world's leading personal systems and printing company, we create technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere. Our innovation springs from a team of individuals, each collaborating and contributing their own perspectives, knowledge, and experience to advance the way the world works and lives.
We are looking for visionaries, like you, who are ready to make a purposeful impact on the way the world works.
At HP, the future is yours to create!
If you are our Compensation and Benefits Advisor in China， you will have a chance to
- Provides general Purchase Order (PO), invoice status and contract support to employees and managers; escalates as necessary.
- Creates Purchase Requests (PR), monitors approval status and maintain PO balance reports.
- Assists C&B employees and managers with payment and funding options.
- Collaborates with Procurement and C&B resources to facilitate contract renewal schedule and status.
- Researches and resolves issues with vendor payments for C&B programs/services invoices.
- Partners with region and country finance teams on payment options and status.
- Identifies ad hoc and standard reporting needs and analyzes C&B focused procurement data
- Conducts process overviews with C&B employees and managers.
- Supports total rewards program implementation.
- Supports compensation and/or benefits trainings with team guidance and instructions.
Education and Experience Required:
- First-level university degree or equivalent experience.
- Typically 0-2 years related experience in compensation, benefits, finance, and/or human resources.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Basic knowledge of total rewards and overall business environment.
- Basic knowledge of the legal and regulatory environment as it relates to employee compensation and benefits
- Intermediate research and analytical skills.
- Basic financial and business acumen.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office tools, particularly Excel and PowerPoint.
- Intermediate knowledge of Excel.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Research Engineer, HP Labs
Alex conducts in-depth research and experimentation for various HP departments, allowing the company to create consumer-worthy products that disrupt the industry and change lives around the world.
Back to top