Communications Manager - Services
HP Inc. is 'reinventing' itself and in the process, launching new product categories and service offerings which require compelling evangelism both inside the company and externally. To spearhead communications and readiness of this exciting portfolio, the Personal Systems Marketing organization is looking for a strong marketer capable of wearing multiple hat with the ability to drive projects end-to-end. A strong communicator, you quickly master new topics and understand your key stakeholder audiences to formulate effective communications strategies. Your flare for communications is matched with equally impressive program management skills enabling you to execute your plans and adapt them quickly to meet unforeseen opportunities. In your role, you're also responsible for planning and coordinating HP's presence at events globally, and ensuring the right messages are communicated memorably to different audiences - customers, channel partners, HP sales representatives.
- Conceptualizes and implements communication initiatives for WW Marketing Services & Mobility
- Drives communications strategy development and execution activities, and serves as an expert resource
- Serves as a key interface to WW and Regional Marketing Services and Mobility teams
- Responsible for executive, external partner communications and internal communications support for the WW Marketing team and stakeholders
- Ensures best-in-class communications and tools
- Drives messaging integration into appropriate stakeholder and partner communications
- Creates regional and global awareness of key initiatives and progress to goals
- Drives the awareness for the value proposition messaging specific to the assigned coverage area
- Develops go-to-market management of change communications execution plans and deliverables to ensure high value perception among stakeholder communities
- Leads the development and execution of processes for creating, reviewing, and maintaining WW, and where applicable regional, deliverables
- Reviews key deliverable in all media for quality; facilitates changes needed to maintain customer, partner and team satisfaction
- Creates and owns the maintenance of specific deliverables such as external and internal communications, coordinates and supports needed portal updates
- Coaches and assists team members on communications requirements where needed
You're our ideal candidate if you are…
- Intellectually curious and detail-oriented – You like to ask questions and to 'understand what's under hood' when it comes to technology or how a service is delivered. You are keen to understand how both revenue and profit are generated and how you translate this into communications that drive results. You want to understand the big picture and your contribution to the corporate strategy. You're a constant learner.
- Goal-oriented and tenacious – You're structured in how you tackle and bring projects to a close. You are proactive in your communications. And when roadblocks are put in your way, you enjoy the challenge of figuring out how to remove them.
- A team player – You appreciate your colleagues and understand the importance of establishing and nurturing relationships with different functions and key stakeholders inside and outside the company. You share information and best practices.
- The successful candidate will have 5+ years of Executive, external and internal communications in technology services and/or software applications coupled with success in growing/maturing incubation products or services
- Must have proven success in communications and project management, process management and team leadership skills
- Demonstrated excellence in written and verbal communication knowledge and skills including exceptional detail to fit and finish of work.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate and work with senior management, field organizations
- Excellent skills in teamwork, planning, organization, facilitation, and communication Sales management feedback, documented communications plan, Management of Change/adoption
- Proven results in driving transformation agendas
- Experience developing go-to-market strategies targeted to commercial segments
- Be a self-starter who can develop differentiated integrated communications strategies and corresponding execution plans, prioritize activities and deliverables, manage multiple projects effectively and drive them to completion with a focus on producing measurable results
- Collaborate within and across groups at HP including executives, product planning, product management, engineering, the channel, Field teams, and corporate marketing to build alignment and execute complex projects
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top