Commercial Process Engineer
Unique mastery and recognized authority on relevant subject matter knowledge including technologies, theories and techniques. Contributes to the development of innovative principles and ideas. Successfully operates in the most complex disciplines, in which the company must operate to be successful. Provides highly innovative solutions. Leads large, cross-division functional teams or projects that affect the organization?s long-term goals and objectives. May participate in cross-division, multi-function teams. Provides mentoring and guidance to lower level employees. Routinely exercises independent judgment in developing methods, techniques and criteria for achieving objectives. Develops strategy and sets functional policy and direction. Acts as a functional manager within area of expertise but does not manage other employees as a primary job function. (TCP review board required in TCP families)
- Designs, evaluates and selects customer experience tools, processes and programs for use across multiple business and functional areas to drive quality management and continuous improvement of products or solutions.
- Leads, develops and consults on organization- wide architectures and methodologies for the development of customer intelligence and insight through direct and indirect interfaces with customers, capturing, assembling and assessing customer sentiment about the company and solutions and integrating and analyzing disparate data sources to provide insights, recommendations and business justifications.
- Represents at the senior and executive level the voice of the customer to stakeholders by proactively gathering feedback, observational studies, and "voice of the customer" research; creates and implements organizational processes for identifying, tracking, reporting and escalating issues and advocates for customer-centered outcomes while balancing HP and customer needs.
- Directly or indirectly represents the HP actions and outcomes to the customer.
- Leverages recognized domain expertise, business acumen, and experience to influence and guide decisions of executive business leadership, suppliers, industry standards groups, and customers.
- Provides guidance and mentoring to less- experienced staff members and customer experience influencers to set an example of customer experience innovation and excellence; drives best- practice sharing and development around specific customer experience innovation areas for the organization.
Education and Experience Required:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Quality Management, Business Management, Marketing or equivalent.
- Quality certification/Lean Six Sigma or equivalent preferred.
- Typically 10+ years experience.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Creating organizational processes, methodologies and tools to capture and report customer experience data.
- Experience designing and developing data collection and analysis tools and software packages to gather, integrate and analyze data from multiple sources.
- Excellent analytical, statistics and problem solving skills, organization, attention to detail and ability to deal with ambiguity.
- Extensive expertise in industry quality standards and methodologies.
- Evaluating, selecting, and creating forms of empirical and root-cause analysis, modeling and testing methodologies to validate compliance with quality standards.
- History of innovation with examples of developing new technologies and practices for quality.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and facilitation skills; mastery in English and local language.
- Ability to balance listening and advocacy to effectively communicate customer needs, quality architectures, plans, proposals, and results, encourage collaboration and negotiate options at business unit and executive levels.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top