Commercial Mobility Technical Account Manager - Europe
Unique mastery and recognized authority on relevant subject matter knowledge including technologies, theories and techniques. Contributes to the development of innovative principles and ideas. Successfully operates in the most complex disciplines, in which the company must operate to be successful. Provides highly innovative solutions. Leads large, cross-division functional teams or projects that affect the organization?s long-term goals and objectives. May participate in cross-division, multi-function teams. Provides mentoring and guidance to lower level employees. Routinely exercises independent judgment in developing methods, techniques and criteria for achieving objectives. Develops strategy and sets functional policy and direction. Acts as a functional manager within area of expertise but does not manage other employees as a primary job function.
- Design and drive complex, integrated current and future solution offerings based on internal products/services and external partner offerings (typical partner profile is major global 1000 companies with operations in multiple regions in the enterprise business).
- Build optimal solution portfolio of partner through ongoing assessment of partner landscape, strategy, segment competitiveness, marketability and solution requirement and actively facilitate partner into HP portfolio offering.
- Identify and prioritize key ecosystem partners to drive technical and business alignment against HP product/services offerings.
- Recommend strategic partners HP should be focusing on on a regular basis to maximize revenue and margin.
- Establish internal and external network to promote, gain buy- in and expand partner program within and across HP.
- Strategize partner network and integrate partner into strategic HP initiative to drive market and platform direction.
- Additionally, may be assigned responsibilities at lower job levels.
Education and Experience Required:
- BA or BS in Marketing or related field; MBA preferred.
- 10+ years marketing experience.
- Partner, sales, industry, channel experience or equivalent.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Mastery knowledge of marketing principles, practices, tactics and tools and developing value proposition with partners.
- Mastery knowledge across marketing mix and vehicles for program execution with strategic partners (such as global/local ISVs, SIs and component manufacturers retailers/resellers, sponsorships and/or channel and/or promotional partners.
- In-depth experience in product/service/solution offering within industry and segments.
- Ability to interface effectively with executive management across different business functions.
- Excellent written/oral communications and analytical skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills; ability to build, manage and influence virtual teams.
- Excellent negotiating, influencing, consensus- building and conflict- resolution skills.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top