Commercial Global Healthcare PS Marketing
At HP, talent is our criteria. Join us in reinventing the standard for diversity and inclusion. Bring your awesomeness, and just be you!
We're looking for an experienced marketing leader with a specialty in healthcare technology who will create world-class marketing to drive awareness, consideration, and preference for our healthcare products and services.This is a key emerging strategic focus area for HP and so this candidate must be able to develop an end-to-end marketing strategy with a rigorous learning agenda to strengthen and optimize the plan.
For this person to succeed, this candidate must be an expert in reaching the healthcare audience especially the IT decision maker with a deep knowledge on the type of content that will best establish HP as a leader in the healthcare field. This person must also be able to deftly leverage existing and emerging digital platforms to best reach our audience.
You'll work with team of marketing professionals based around the world partnering especially closely with our WW healthcare business units and regional marketing teams.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Reporting directly to the Growth and Digital Transformation Lead with a dotted line to the business. This individual will be responsible for:
oLeading the development of insights-led marketing strategies and plans for healthcare in close collaboration with business leadership and regional marketing leaders
oOverseeing marketing communications, research/insights development, KPI setting & tracking and marketing calendar planning
oEnsuring all marketing work is optimized for its medium globally (events, .com, social, digital)
oManage all budgets, partner funding and forecasting
Knowledge and skills
• Minimum of 5-10 years in marketing roles ideal if in the PC / IT industry. Plus if they have / healthcare experience
• Demonstrable knowledge and experience in content marketing and social media marketing to reach healthcare decision makers
• Working knowledge of commercial PC sales channels with a focus on healthcare
• Proven track record in strategic communications planning
• Strong background of setting learning agendas and testing / optimizing across campaigns
• Experience in creating and guiding global comms strategies
• Proven track record of agency/client management
• You will be able to identify great creative from average creative
• High level of tact and diplomacy
• Ability to interact with all levels of the company, from top to bottom
• Budget planning and process management
• Global, Regional and Country experience
• Driven, energetic, transformational and engaging
Back to top