Commercial Displays Business Development Manager
Today HP is a $50+ billion fortune 50 company with just under 50,000 employees worldwide across 190 countries. HP is about innovation, it's who we are and what we have been doing since 1939, we keep reinventing ourselves. Together we challenge convention, pushing each other to surprise the world.
As Business Development Manager you will be required to drive, develop and manage the Commercial Displays business through the all HP Inc Go To Market, this will be with both our Reseller Partners and End User Sales functions. In this role you will also attend trade shows and liase with key end users and HP experts to aid in product roadmap and lifecycle. This role requires strong relationship building skills, teamwork, work ethic, persistence and initiative. The successful applicant e will interact frequently with category, sales, PM and supply chain teams. On the job training will be provided to successful applicant.
You will also be responsible for:
- Achieving Quarterly targets
- Developing the Commercial Displays Market Share
- Developing key Target Verticals
- Develop key relationships within Wholesaler/Reseller space
This role requires the Business Development Manager to have strong knowledge of the Commercial/B2B IT sales Market, preferably with experience in the Displays Product Category. The person will act as a go between for channel partners and end users so required to be a product evangelist!
You will have sold to and managed reseller/VAR relationships and have experience of direct selling to end users, you would also have the following skills, experiences:
- Excellent written and verbal communicator
- Strong channel and vertical sales experience
- Have solid knowledge of the commercial Displays / AV Market is highly desirable
- Exceptional Negotiating skills
- Strong influencing skills
- Strong analytical skills
- An excellent virtual team leader and influencer
We would also like to see the following Education level:
- BA/BS in Marketing re related field or equivalent experience or qualifications
- MBA is desirable but not essential
We are looking for visionaries who are ready to make an impact on the way the world works. At HP, the future is yours to create.
Thanks for taking the time to review our job, if you think it is a match to your experience and interests please apply today— we are eager to learn more about you. If you know a friend who may be a fit for the job please refer them.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top