Commercial Contract Negotiator (f/m)
At HP, talent is our criteria. Join us in reinventing the standard for diversity and inclusion. Bring your awesomeness, and just be you!
HP is a proven leader in personal systems and printing, delivering innovations that empower people to create, interact, and inspire like never before. We leverage our strong financial position to extend our leadership in traditional markets and invest in exciting new technologies.
HP has an impressive portfolio and strong innovation pipeline across areas such as: blended reality technology, 3D printing, multi-function printing, Ink in the office, tablets, phablets, notebooks and mobile workstations.
We're looking for visionaries who are ready to make an impact on the way the world works. At HP, the future's yours to create!
We are looking for a Commercial Contract Negotiator (f/m) to join our Sales Operations Team in Berlin.
What will be your tasks?
- Be a permanent member of the D&A Proposal Team;
- Support and consult our Personal Systems and Printing Sales Account Managers and Business Managers in case of all upcoming commercial non-standard issues (focused on transactional business with our Global and Enterprise Customers);
- Review incoming RFQ's regarding adequate compliance with HP's standard terms & conditions, pricing guidelines and operational policies;
- Prepare decision points for legal team to negotiate together successfully with customers and business partners;
- Be in permanent and close cooperation with Account Operations Managers to develop customer agreements in a way that the agreed delivery processes can be managed in accordance with our capabilities;
- Work in close cooperation with HP's legal team to be able to also support commercial contracts
- Maintain excellent communications with your internal and external customers as well as the business executive management;
- Administer the files of security-checked persons and their support their re-certification process (security file mgmt. in Berlin)
- Represent HP as a security officer in public deals
What do we expect?
- 5+ years' experience in contract negotiation dealing with external customer contacts, i.e. representing customer's purchase departments and Senior Sales Management;
- 10 years' experience in project management for external customer projects;
- Excellent legal knowledge of commercial contract T&Cs in the IT sector to understand the implications of critical contractual clauses for company's success (therefore, attorney with 5+ years' negotiation experience preferred);
- Proven experience understanding business processes in complex customer deals and their interdependencies (including third party vendors);
- Demonstrate an in-depth knowledge of key operational policies, processes and methodologies applicable to project management in IT industry;
- Extensive understanding of critical project management techniques (PMP certified preferred);
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office applications;
- Proven track of record in negotiating/building relationship with external customers, motivating sales force and creativity
- Business fluent in German and English language (verbal and in writing);
What is in for you?
- Employee-oriented corporate culture - our «HP Way»: we put focus on mutual trust, openness and honesty in teams and our common goal is to provide the best quality and innovation to our customers
- Flexible working hours
- Possibilty to work partly from home
- Competitive salary
- Future-oriented benefits (such as company pension plans and additional time account)
- Equal opportunities and continuous career development
You are convinced to be a perfect match? Then join our HP family and apply now (please provide cover letter and CV in German)!
You want to know more about us? Then click here to get more insight into our «HP Way» :
As a standard part of our hiring process we conduct candidate screenings including CV and education checks.
Back to top