Commercial Channel and ISV Engagement
This role will develop channels and ISVs for Commercial Workstations, Point of Sale and Thin Client product lines for the US market.
Understand the software applications, influence points, and collaboration between HP Inc and the partners operating in the same space as our products.
Build, track, manage, and grow relationships, through co-marketing, programs, sales engagements, or joint customer events.
Applies intermediate level of subject matter knowledge to solve a variety of common business issues. Works on problems of moderately complex scope. Acts as an informed team member providing analysis of information and limited project direction input. Exercises independent judgment within defined practices and procedures to determine appropriate action. Follows established guidelines and interprets policies. Evaluates unique circumstances and makes recommendations.
- Identify market requirements for targeted customer segments and/or industry verticals.
- Collaborate with Marketing Communications/other teams to execute Marketing plans.
- Secure/coordinate messaging and content for marketing programs and campaigns.
- Support partner capabilities development to increase service delivery self-reliance.
- Manage overall program of messaging/content delivery versus pre-established framework.
- Monitor execution of TPE/TCE versus pre-established plan.
- Track program metrics versus predetermined goals/benchmarks.
- May develop/communicate closed-loop post-analysis of assigned programs.
- Perform marketing support activities as required, e.g., Siebel MRM/CRM, PO/accrual management, collateral fulfillment.
Education and Experience Required:
- BA or BS in Marketing or related field; MBA preferred.
- 3+ years marketing experience.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Working knowledge of marketing principles, practices, tactics and tools.
- Basic knowledge of marketing fundamentals and procedures.
- Familiarity with offering category and HP offerings/strategy.
- Strong written/oral communications and analytical skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to work as part of a team.
- Ability to interface effectively with multiple levels of the organization and functional disciplines.
- Ability to influence and drive consensus.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top