HP is a proven leader in personal systems and printing, delivering innovations that empower people to create, interact, and inspire like never before. We leverage our strong financial position to extend our leadership in traditional markets and invest in exciting new technologies. HP has an impressive portfolio and strong innovation pipeline across areas such as:
- blended reality technology - our unique Sprout by HP will change the way people do things
- 3D printing
- multi-function printing
- Ink in the office
- tablets, phablets, notebooks
- mobile workstations
We're looking for visionaries who are ready to make an impact on the way the world works. At HP, the future's yours to create!
If you are our College Intern in Singapore, you will have a chance to
- Support HP Inc. Omnichannel team business project
- Apprentice includes students working at HP who are enrolled in apprenticeship programs in association with their university.
- Typically used in countries where specialized apprenticeship programs exist.
- College Interns are university students who are working at HP during their study or in summer breaks between university semesters.
- College Intern is only used in selected countries where it is not the practice to differentiate based on academic year completed.
Are you a high-performer? We are looking for an individual with:
- Student currently pursuing a Bachelor's or Master Degree
- Excellent team player who is committed and enthusiastic
- Possesses strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to commit to at least 3 months of internship
- Strong team player
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top