College Intern - Marketing
HP is a proven leader in personal systems and printing, delivering innovations that empower people to create, interact, and inspire like never before. We leverage our strong financial position to extend our leadership in traditional markets and invest in exciting new technologies.
HP has an impressive portfolio and strong innovation pipeline across areas such as:
- blended reality technology - our unique Sprout by HP will change the way people do things
- 3D printing
- multi-function printing
- Ink in the office
- tablets, phablets, notebooks
- mobile workstations
We are looking for visionaries who are ready to make an impact on the way the world works. At HP, the future's yours to create!
If you are our College Intern - Sales in Malaysia, you will have a chance to work on the following project:
Project Title: Print Marketing
- Manage agency to execute Above the Line (ATL)
- Ensure print campaigns are timely executed
- Prepare and arrange media reviews
Are you a high-performer? We are looking for an individual with:
- Final year student currently pursuing a Degree in Business , Marketing, Economic or Finance
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Excellent team player who is committed and enthusiastic
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top