College Intern - Marketing
HP is a proven leader in personal systems and printing, delivering innovations that empower people to create, interact, and inspire like never before. We leverage our strong financial position to extend our leadership in traditional markets and invest in exciting new technologies.
HP has an impressive portfolio and strong innovation pipeline across areas such as:
- blended reality technology - our unique Sprout by HP will change the way people do things
- 3D printing
- multi-function printing
- Ink in the office
- tablets, phablets, notebooks
- mobile workstations
We are looking for visionaries who are ready to make an impact on the way the world works. At HP, the future's yours to create!
If you are our College Intern - Marketing in Singapore, you will have a chance to work on the following project:
- To conceptualize and develop marketing campaigns and programs for emerging markets for both the PC and Print business
- Assess and provide recommendations on the usage of the current digital media used
Are you a high-performer? We are looking for an individual with:
- Final year student currently pursuing a Degree in Business , Marketing or Economics
- Passion for Marketing and Digital Media
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Excellent team player who is committed and enthusiastic
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top