College Intern - Innovation
HP is a proven leader in personal systems and printing, delivering innovations that empower people to create, interact, and inspire like never before. We leverage our strong financial position to extend our leadership in traditional markets and invest in exciting new technologies.
HP has an impressive portfolio and strong innovation pipeline across areas such as:
- blended reality technology - our unique Sprout by HP will change the way people do things
- 3D printing
- multi-function printing
- Ink in the office
- tablets, phablets, notebooks
- mobile workstations
We are looking for visionaries who are ready to make an impact on the way the world works. At HP, the future's yours to create!
If you are a College Intern – Innovation in Singapore, you will have a chance to
- Research and propose innovative manufacturing solutions to existing manufacturing processes or systems
- Implement innovative projects to enhance manufacturing productivity and lower operating costs
- Support in organization of events and activities to drive innovation culture
- Support the setup of Innovation Corner
Are you a high-performer? We are looking for an individual with:
- Student currently pursuing a Bachelor's Degree in Industrial and Systems Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical and Electronics Engineering, or Mechatronics Engineering
- Passionate and enthusiastic about new technology breakthroughs
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and able to work well in a team
- Strong analytical skills
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top