College Intern - Industrial Systems Engineering
HP is a proven leader in personal systems and printing, delivering innovations that empower people to create, interact, and inspire like never before. We leverage our strong financial position to extend our leadership in traditional markets and invest in exciting new technologies.
HP has an impressive portfolio and strong innovation pipeline across areas such as:
- blended reality technology - our unique Sprout by HP will change the way people do things
- 3D printing
- multi-function printing
- Ink in the office
- tablets, phablets, notebooks
- mobile workstations
We are looking for visionaries who are ready to make an impact on the way the world works. At HP, the future's yours to create!
If you are our College Intern – Industrial Systems Engineering in Singapore, you will have a chance to:
- Develop advanced tools for reporting and automation, in a Microsoft based environment
- Create forms template for events registrations
- Create form templates for different procedures in the region (transform procedures from manually to automatically)
- Create reporting based on Microsoft 365 BI
- Create email templates for reporting, knowledge distribution and updates
Are you a high-performer? We are looking for an individual with:
- Bachelor's Degree in Industrial and Systems Engineering or Computer Engineering
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Able to commit to 6 months
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top