College Intern – Graphics Analysis (6 Months Internship)
At HP, talent is our criteria. Join us in reinventing the standard for diversity and inclusion. Bring your awesomeness, and just be you!
HP is the world's leading personal systems and printing company, we create technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere. Our innovation springs from a team of individuals, each collaborating and contributing their own perspectives, knowledge, and experience to advance the way the world works and lives.
We are looking for visionaries, like you, who are ready to make a purposeful impact on the way the world works.
At HP, the future is yours to create!
If you are our College Intern - Graphics Analysis, you will have a chance to
- Enhance current system to improve the workflow and process of data collection, analysis and reporting of product reliability and manufacturing test result
- Create a resource management system to track projects & assignments to facilitate workload management & rebalancing, efficiency tracking and management reporting
Are you a high-performer? We are looking for an individual with:
- Programming experience or skill, familiar with PowerBI and Microsoft PowerApps will be an advantage
- Able to commit to a full-time Internship from July - December
- Independent and self-driven
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a team
- Good communication skill, fluent with English
Back to top