College Intern – Electrical Engineering
At HP, talent is our criteria. Join us in reinventing the standard for diversity and inclusion. Bring your awesomeness, and just be you!
HP is the world's leading personal systems and printing company, we create technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere. Our innovation springs from a team of individuals, each collaborating and contributing their own perspectives, knowledge, and experience to advance the way the world works and lives.
We are looking for visionaries, like you, who are ready to make a purposeful impact on the way the world works.
At HP, the future is yours to create!
If you are our College Intern - Electronic Engineering in Singapore, you will have a chance to
- Research and develop circuit designs to optimize HP's Inkjet Cartridge Cost, Quality, Reliability and Performance
- Test and characterize printheads in the HP research laboratories
- Apply new subject matter knowledge and data analytics to understand root cause and observation
Are you a high-performer? We are looking for an individual with:
- Studying Bachelor's degree Electronical and Electrical Engineering, or any related field
- Excellent analytical thinking, programming and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge in C++ / Python / SQL would be a plus
- A willingness to learn and the ability to communicate ideas clearly in a team
- Passion and proactive mindset to drive quality work
- Resourcefulness and initiatives to add value to a project
Back to top