College Intern - Data Science (5-6 Months)
HP is the world's leading personal systems and printing company, we create technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere. Our innovation springs from a team of individuals, each collaborating and contributing their own perspectives, knowledge, and experience to advance the way the world works and lives.
We are looking for visionaries, like you, who are ready to make a purposeful impact on the way the world works.
At HP, the future is yours to create!
If you are our College Intern - Data Science in Singapore, you will have a chance to
- Appreciate and analyze Laser and Inkjet products event data to generate insights of customer usage model
- Enable predictive data analytic capabilities using printer telemetry data
- Create visual dashboards to monitor trends and usage pattern of customer experience journey
Are you a high-performer?We are looking for an individual with:
- Able to commit to a 5-6 months full time internship (for Industrial Attachment)
- Excellent data analysis skill
- Creative thinking
- Proficient Office (Excel/Word/PowerPoint) skill
- Experience in Tableau, Database/SQL, Python (Plus), JMP
HP is a Human Capital Partner - we commit to human capital development and adopting progressive workplace practices in Singapore.
Back to top