College Intern – Data Analytics
At HP, talent is our criteria. Join us in reinventing the standard for diversity and inclusion. Bring your awesomeness, and just be you!
HP is the world's leading personal systems and printing company, we create technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere. Our innovation springs from a team of individuals, each collaborating and contributing their own perspectives, knowledge, and experience to advance the way the world works and lives.
We are looking for visionaries, like you, who are ready to make a purposeful impact on the way the world works.
At HP, the future is yours to create!
If you are our College Intern in Singapore, you will be attached to the "Smart Manufacturing Application and Research Center" and will have a chance to:
- Work with an enterprising team of data scientists and build solutions to track, analyze and visualize the manufacturing and outbound quality of our supplies
- Generate deep insights through the analysis of data and understanding of operational processes and turn them into actionable recommendations
- Develop methodologies for optimizing our business processes through data visualization, real-time monitoring, predictive analytics etc.
Are you a high-performer? We are looking for an individual with:
- Studying Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business Analytics, Information Systems, Industrial Engineering, Statistics with good experience in programming
- Excellent analytical thinking, programming (using R/Python is desirable), and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of data analytics, data warehousing, database management (preferably using SQL) and data visualization using RShiny/Plotly
- Fundamental knowledge of statistics and probability
- Good visualization skills to create real-time dashboards and/or reports to inform trends and insights
- A willingness to learn and the ability to communicate ideas clearly in a team
Back to top