College Intern – Data Analytics
HP is the world's leading personal systems and printing company, we create technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere. Our innovation springs from a team of individuals, each collaborating and contributing their own perspectives, knowledge, and experience to advance the way the world works and lives.
We are looking for visionaries, like you, who are ready to make a purposeful impact on the way the world works.
At HP, the future is yours to create!
We are looking for visionaries who are ready to make an impact on the way the world works. At HP, the future's yours to create!
If you are a College Intern - Data Analytics in Singapore, you will have a chance to
- Work with an enterprising team of data scientists and build solutions to track, analyze and visualize outgoing quality of our supplies
- Develop methodologies for optimizing our business processes through data visualization, real-time monitoring, predictive analytics etc.,
Are you a high-performer? We are looking for an individual with:
- Studying Bachelors (or) Master's degree in Computer Science, Business Analytics, Information Systems, Industrial Engineering, Statistics with good experience in programming
- Excellent analytical thinking, programming (using R/Python is desirable), and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of data analytics, data warehousing, database management (preferably using SQL) and data visualization using RShiny/Plotly
- Fundamental knowledge of statistics and probability
- Ability to communicate ideas clearly and coherently in a convincing manner
HP is a Human Capital Partner - we commit to human capital development and adopting progressive workplace practices in Singapore.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Research Engineer, HP Labs
Alex conducts in-depth research and experimentation for various HP departments, allowing the company to create consumer-worthy products that disrupt the industry and change lives around the world.
Back to top