College Intern - Data Analyst (6 Months Internship)
At HP, talent is our criteria. Join us in reinventing the standard for diversity and inclusion. Bring your awesomeness, and just be you!
HP is the world's leading personal systems and printing company, we create technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere. Our innovation springs from a team of individuals, each collaborating and contributing their own perspectives, knowledge, and experience to advance the way the world works and lives.
We are looking for visionaries, like you, who are ready to make a purposeful impact on the way the world works.
At HP, the future is yours to create!
If you are our College Intern - Data Analyst in Singapore, you will be attached to the HP Print Business and Operation Command Office have a chance to:
- Work alongside an aspiring team of Engineering and Operation executives to build Smart Office and factory solutions to future-proof the manufacturing quality of our supplies
- Make recommendations, through the usage of data analytics, to ensure a smoother operational process for our manufacturing lines
- Develop methodologies for optimizing our business processes through data visualization, real-time monitoring, predictive analytics etc.
Are you also a future ready high-performer? We are looking for an individual with:
- Studying Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business Analytics, Information Systems, Industrial Engineering, Statistics, or any related field
- Able to commit to a full-time internship from August - December 2019
- Practical and smart thinking to turn a typical MNC office into an exciting workplace through implementation of smart technology and work step automation/simplification
- Good visualization skills to create real-time dashboards and/or reports to inform trends and insights
- A willingness to learn and the ability to communicate ideas clearly in a team
- Experience with R / Python / SQL / Ms Sharepoint would be an advantage
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Alex J.Research Engineer, HP Labs
Alex conducts in-depth research and experimentation for various HP departments, allowing the company to create consumer-worthy products that disrupt the industry and change lives around the world.
Back to top