At HP, talent is our criteria. Join us in reinventing the standard for diversity and inclusion. Bring your awesomeness, and just be you!
HP is a proven leader in personal systems and printing, delivering innovations that empower people to create, interact, and inspire like never before. We leverage our strong financial position to extend our leadership in traditional markets and invest in exciting new technologies.
HP has an impressive portfolio and strong innovation pipeline across areas such as:
- blended reality technology - our unique Sprout by HP will change the way people do things
- 3D printing
- multi-function printing
- Ink in the office
- tablets, phablets, notebooks
- mobile workstations
We are looking for visionaries who are ready to make an impact on the way the world works. At HP, the future's yours to create!
If you are our College Intern - Computer Science in Singapore, you will have a chance to
- Automate the current administrative process of Capex reducing manual interventions
- Integrate Finance system so as to capture the actuals and fill it into Capex share point
- Implement automation work on the sharepoint with the resources available
Are you a high-performer? We are looking for an individual with:
- Student currently pursuing a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering or relevant degrees with capabilities to develop dashboards and data analytics
- Relevant knowledge in Microsoft Flow, Power BI, visual software and MES will be an added advantage
- Good communication, attitude and presentation skills required
Back to top