College Intern - Business Analytics
At HP, talent is our criteria. Join us in reinventing the standard for diversity and inclusion. Bring your awesomeness, and just be you!
HP is the world's leading personal systems and printing company, we create technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere. Our innovation springs from a team of individuals, each collaborating and contributing their own perspectives, knowledge, and experience to advance the way the world works and lives.
We are looking for visionaries, like you, who are ready to make a purposeful impact on the way the world works.
At HP, the future is yours to create!
If you are our College Intern - Business Analytics in Singapore, you will have a chance to:
- Support data and business analyses to develop business plans.
- Support the development of statistical and financial models for forecasting and reporting.
- Measure business performance and compares actual data to forecasted values.
- Execute market research projects and gathers intelligence on current industry, technology, and consumer trends.
- Work with cross-functional teams to support the data collection process.
- Support the execution of priority projects with direction.
Are you a high-performer? We are looking for an individual with:
- Studying Bachelor's degree in Business Analytics or any related field
- Analytical thinking, technical analysis, and data manipulation skills.
- Ability to learn and draw on new analytical techniques.
- Knowledge of Excel, Access, statistical analysis, and financial modeling.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Basic understanding of project management methodology.
Back to top