Collections Analyst - Intern with English
The HP Way is led by our shared values. We solve tough challenges by bringing out the best in each other, working in ways that are good for us and for the world.
... And we have fun doing it!
Heroes Academy@HP is an amazing learning experience, designed to create life-long opportunities that shape your future just the way you want it. Start here, grow here!
We've planned a 6-month (July - December) fulfilling learning path that will grant you access to business know-how, relationship management and all sorts of engaging activities that make up the HP Way.
Each month is designed to provide a unique learning experience during which you will become familiarized with the activities, culture and organization.
The Heroes Academy @HP Internship Program means:
- Paid Internship (part time 6h/day)
- Engaging Onboarding adventure
- Exciting learning and development path
- Buddy program experience
- Great networking opportunities
- Stimulating global culture
What will your day consist of?
You will be that amazing colleague that will go the extra mile to create a fabulous customer experience by:
- You will lead communication with a key customer portfolio developing trusted relationship
- You will be supported by high-tech tool to help prioritize key contacts with your customer portfolio and urgent actions
- You will listen carefully to the customer challenges and identify solutions on how to drive payment behavior
- You will facilitate challenging solutions by involving other HP teams in working with the customer
- You will advise the Credit Analysts, Sales, Account Management teams on collection risks
- You will lead and/or participate in business enhancement projects across geographies
- Enrolled in University or graduating after January 2019
- Independent with a positive attitude, strong willingness to discover and learn
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Fluency in English and Spanish
- Excellent customer skills and incredible focus on trust and credibility to influence action
- Ability to build relationship across teams and cultures
- A unique voice and a talent to challenge status quo processes
- Basic understanding of collection and financial concepts
- Proven analytical skills coupled with willingness to continuously learn
- Solid computer literacy, curious to work with various technical tools to gain efficiencies
And moreover, keeping things fun!
Your additional benefits package:
- Flexible working schedule
- Wellness programs, Medical services for you and family, Dental Plan, Fitness Programs, Kindergarten, Transportation, Vacation Vouchers
- Vendors discount program (restaurants, cinema, clothing, and other)
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Karla F.COO Chief of Staff
Karla assists with the coordination of every project HP’s COO undertakes, ranging from strategy, IT, and procurement to real estate, customer support, and more.
Back to top