At HP, talent is our criteria. Join us in reinventing the standard for diversity and inclusion. Bring your awesomeness, and just be you!
Applies basic foundation of a function's principles, theories and concepts to assignments of limited scope. Uses professional concepts and theoretical knowledge acquired through specialized training, education or previous experience. Develops expertise and practical knowledge of applications within business environment. Acts as team member by providing information, analysis and recommendations in support of team efforts. Exercises independent judgment within defined parameters.
- Analyzes and recommends customer credit limits based upon credit scores.
- Analyzes output from fraud detection system and makes recommendation for further investigation.
- Interacts with credit card companies to manage credit charge-backs.
- Negotiates down payment with customers and HP sales staff to allow customer to purchase above their credit limit.
- Analyzes and researches customer's receivables account delinquency and determines the type of communication method to facilitate payment.
- Resolves disputes related to customer payment on delinquent accounts and negotiates and ensures payment from customer.
- Recognizes trends for non- payment and resolves issues by engaging internal partners.
- Initiates the dispute resolution process with internal HP partners and follows issue and ensures resolution for HP and customer.
- Analyzes at-risk customers and recommends account strategies to prevent delinquencies
Education and Experience Required:
- First level university degree with a focus in business or economics recommended or equivalent experience.
- Typically 0-2 years of experience.
- English advanced
- For this position, is a MUST to have been completed your Bachelor's Degree within the past 12 months (in case you've been graduated for more than 12 months, this position is not the one for you)
Knowledge and Skills:
- Good written and verbal communication, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills.
- Basic accounting knowledge.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Familiarity with computers.
- Basic prioritization skills.
- Basic understanding of HP's order management process.
- Basic understanding of HP's dispute management process.
- Basic understanding of collection processes and financial concepts.
- Basic influence skills.
Back to top