Cloud Solutions Security and Compliance Manager
At HP, talent is our criteria. Join us in reinventing the standard for diversity and inclusion. Bring your awesomeness, and just be you!
Security Manager Job Description
We are looking for a self-directed security manager for the Cloud Solutions & Operations (CSO) Security Team. This team is an internal consulting group to over 30 customers and interacts with other functions inside of the CSO organization, such as DevOps, BizOps, Tools and the NOC.
Manage a variety of security teams with the primary focus on Application Security, Infrastructure Security, Privacy Engineering and Compliance, by providing technical leadership. The manager will be responsible for overseeing the implementation of security practices with various customers, assigning the right resources needed for the customer's needs.
Coach and develop the team members, allowing them to grow and exceed their potential. Help with programs to attract new security talent to HP.
Develop the security standards for the CSO and their customers cloud environments, including architecture, application development and operations. Participate in pan HP security teams to oversee and influence program teams to ensure all HP Policies and Standards are followed to produce secure HP products and solutions.
- Bachelor's or master's degree in a technical discipline
- Technical management experience, including coaching and development
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Extensive knowledge in multiple security areas, especially Application Security
- Background in IT or Security operations
- Proven track record of managing teams of more than 8 people
- Security and/or Privacy certifications such as CISSP, GIAC, CIPM, CIPP or OSCP
- Experience in working with cross functional teams
- Experience with a variety of security tools, i.e. config management, vulnerability management & patching, compliance, monitoring, etc.
- Extensive AWS experience, especially in cloud security
- System (Windows & Linux) & Network administration experience including hardening of the infrastructure
- Budgeting experience
- Building programs
- Business acumen
- Datacenter experience
- Programming experience
- Vendor management
- Managing without authority (customers), influencing and negotiation skills
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Research Engineer, HP Labs
Alex conducts in-depth research and experimentation for various HP departments, allowing the company to create consumer-worthy products that disrupt the industry and change lives around the world.
Back to top