At HP, talent is our criteria. Join us in reinventing the standard for diversity and inclusion. Bring your awesomeness, and just be you!
The Client Manager (CM) is a client facing, sales-coded position responsible for customer satisfaction through efficient and effective delivery of services, proactively managing issues that could impact MPS service delivery and, identifying and driving transformation/optimization while managing scope, resources and, cost of delivery. The CM works with business partners and vendors using their leadership skills and technical knowledge to develop, implement and lead a customer-centric operational model driving best-in-class Total Customer Experience (TCE) and service quality. The CM understands the client's business and goals at the local, country, and WW level to analyze delivery requirements, contributes to client's strategic business plan, creates incremental revenue opportunities and, acts as their trusted advisor. The CM is the principal contact for all managed service, operational, strategic roadmap and, tactical issues for the client and HP Delivery and Sales organizations. The CM develops and fosters an excellent client relationship at the executive level along with supporting the Account/Client Manager in establishing the customer as a Reference Account and supporting growth opportunities.
- Single point of contact for all customer needs including Hardware, Software, Service and Supplies- engaging SMEs and resources as needed
- Financial management via P&L forecasting and control
- Exempt and/or Non-Exempt Employee direct and/or matrix management
- Partner with Sales/Pursuit Teams and lead Sales efforts to closure as needed
- Schedule, Plan and Facilitate meetings/reviews with customer management teams locally and WW
- Relationship Management - develop Net Promoters, Reference Accounts and Total Customer Experience
- Fleet and Account Management - Optimization, Administration, IMAC activity, Ad Hoc reporting
- Contract negotiation, interpretation and problem solving under pressure and/or tight time lines
Education and Experience Required:
- Typically 9+ years directly related experience in Outsourcing and/typically 12+ years in complex IT service business environment.
- University or Bachelor's degree;
- Demonstrate business, technical, or functional knowledge at the mastery level, as well as administration or operations knowledge.
- Demonstrate knowledge of at least one solution type (desktop, client/server, data center, etc.)
- Strong understanding of global Finance or HR negotiation and contracting issues and regulations.
- Exceptional Customer Service focus.
- Strong self-motivation and the ability to work effectively with limited guidance when necessary.
- Keen sense of urgency and prioritization.
- Escalation and issue management
- Presentation skills to meet with all levels of Management up through the C-level.
- Excellent attention to detail, organization, problem solving, interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Business, Financial and, P&L management
- Vendor and Subcontractor management
- Understanding of IT concepts, workflows and solutions
- High level of vertical industry knowledge in multiple key industry IT domains.
- Able to negotiate deals where HP is not the low- cost provider.
- In-depth vertical solution expertise.
- In-depth customer knowledge.
- IS/IT management expertise.
Back to top