China Print Solutions Software Engineer
HP is the world's leading personal systems and printing company, we create technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere. Our innovation springs from a team of individuals, each collaborating and contributing their own perspectives, knowledge, and experience to advance the way the world works and lives.
We are looking for visionaries, like you, who are ready to make a purposeful impact on the way the world works.
At HP, the future is yours to create!
If you are our China Print Solutions Software Engineer in China， you will have a chance to
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Work with a team of developers to produce high quality production software and to provide technical support and guidance for post release and production systems
- Design and develop Web Services, using Java and J2EE design patterns
- Develop rapid prototypes and work with our technical partners in IoT space to explore new printing solutions.
- Work with design team to develop UI/UX
Required Experience and Skills:
- B.S.C.S. or other technical degree and equivalent experience
- Minimum 3 years Web application design, development and deployment
- Minimum 3 years Java experience - J2EE, Spring MVC, Spring OAuth, JSON
- Expertise in Object Oriented Analysis and Design and Object Oriented development.
- Understanding of Design Patterns and Java industry best practices
- Designed and implemented REST interfaces
- Ability to work well in an Agile/Scrum team environment
- Ability to work under tight time constraints with dynamic requirements
- Proven track record of delivering high quality and thorough design documents and code
- Experience with build automation technologies like Maven, Jenkins, etc
- Knowledge of security regarding common web site vulnerabilities
- Familiarity with GIT, Jira, Redmine, or similar project management and issue tracking software
Desired experience and skills:
- Experience leading a technical team
- Experience working with technical partners, inside and outside the company
- Basic understanding of printing solutions
- Working knowledge of AWS or other commercial cloud hosting services
- Experience with security aspects - OAuth 2.0, SHA-2, Session Management and Token Management
- Good written and speaking skills in Chinese and English
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top