China Integrity Manager
HP is the world's leading personal systems and printing company, we create technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere. Our innovation springs from a team of individuals, each collaborating and contributing their own perspectives, knowledge, and experience to advance the way the world works and lives.
We are looking for visionaries, like you, who are ready to make a purposeful impact on the way the world works.
At HP, the future is yours to create!
If you are our China Integrity Manager in Beijing, you will have a chance to
- Work with HR, and region and corporate teams to coordinate Ethics and Compliance Office (ECO) and other important corporate organizations (such as antitrust, culture, and values) with messaging, training, and communication in China.
- Help establish a China Ethics Committee and develop an Ethics Champions throughout China.
- Travel and reach those remote places that Leaders may not be able to reach or figure out how to better to connect with employees in all locations.
- Work with employees in stressful situations and conversations.
- Be known experience as an ombudsman, and be working in areas of amnesty and mediation.
Are you a high-performer? We are looking for an individual with:
- Typically 8-12 years total experience. Often 4-7 years post- advanced degree experience working in a technology based company in legal or HR division. Advanced university degree (e.g., MBA) or demonstrable equivalent.
- Excellent analytical thinking, analysis, and problem solving skills
- Ability to communicate abstract ideas clearly and independently
- Very strong verbal and written communication skills, including negotiation, presentation, and influence in both English and Chinese
- Superior group facilitation, interviewing, and influence skills.
- Excellent ability to work with employees and managers in stressful situations.
- Strong relationship management skills, including partnering and consulting.
- Strong leadership skills, including coaching, team- building, conflict resolution, and management.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Research Engineer, HP Labs
Alex conducts in-depth research and experimentation for various HP departments, allowing the company to create consumer-worthy products that disrupt the industry and change lives around the world.
Back to top