China Country Service Manager - Indigo (Individual Contributor)
Country Service Manager is responsible for driving TCE improvement by managing APJ Indigo channel partner's service quality and operational engagement with Region, GBU and GTM teams in the country.
The overarching goal is to guide APJ Indigo channel towards clear industry leadership through mentoring channel service excellence and driving TCE improvement.
- Continuously driving TCE improvement by engagement with channel and customer through the customer centric mindset and Win-Win-Win strategy. (HP, Channel, Customer)
- Monitor Channel partner's performance and developing strategic ideas or proposals to make channel partner successful and increase company revenue.
- Provides thought leadership and program management for initiatives that significantly change the business portfolio, selling motions, competitive advantages, and/or business models.
- Owns the definition of best in class competitive portfolio of channel partner service for all customer segments, aligned with GTM team in the region, Indigo solution partners and all services delivery functions.
- Ensures each offering, service product/solution has customer-centered use cases that clearly define and deliver great and sellable value to channel partner and HP customers.
- Works in close engagement and support with sales teams in the country on the day to day execution of sales. Develops sales tools, sales training and communication materials for proper positioning of the services value proposition.
- Effective management of on-going relationship with channel partner as a trusted advisor and service partner.
- Continually improves the feedback loops from customers back to the services value chain owners to drive improvement actions and to create more value to customers.
- Manages and monitors performance of channel and service business metrics (e.g., attach, penetration, revenue, orders, Total Customer Experience (TCE); delivers recovery plans for exception issues. Monitors the installed base, driving thorough business intelligence that helps assessing untapped growth opportunities.
- Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion.
- Act as channel & customers' focal point for service business and operational issues beyond the standard processes.
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, pro-actively identify and develop the company's unique selling propositions and differentiators.
Qualification & Personal Qualities
- 10 years' leadership experience in customer-oriented organization, Services business management.
- Excellent market knowledge. Broad knowledge on competitive market dynamics, business models, business strategies and processes. Customer centric mindset.
- Strong skills in management of people and business relationships. Business planning, problem solving, managing individual and team productivity and dynamics, and excellent communication, and negotiation and influencing skills in cross-functional teams.
- Demonstrated ability to provide thought leadership and drive change across functions. Very strong leadership and people and business management skills.
- Must have a solid understanding of business management principles, financial expertise and strategic planning methods..
- Travel estimated at 40% or more, international.
- Determination, strong will to win and agility to navigate multiple constraints
- A strong and natural fit with the values of the HP Way Now.
- Create a rapid learning organization that benefits from mistakes.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top