Chemical Technician - Electrical Failure Analysis
HP is a proven leader in personal systems and printing, delivering innovations that empower people to create, interact, and inspire like never before. We leverage our strong financial position to extend our leadership in traditional markets and invest in exciting new technologies.
HP has an impressive portfolio and strong innovation pipeline across areas such as:
- blended reality technology - our unique Sprout by HP will change the way people do things
- 3D printing
- multi-function printing
- Ink in the office
- tablets, phablets, notebooks
- mobile workstations
We are looking for visionaries who are ready to make an impact on the way the world works. At HP, the future's yours to create!
If you are our Chemical Technician – Electrical Failure Analysis in Singapore, you will have a chance to:
- Perform analysis of materials and components utilizing standard chemical/laboratory instrumentation for R&D, Product Development and Manufacturing activities.
- Work with partners to solve analytical requests and communicate results accordingly.
- Ensure adherence to good laboratory practices when required, in the areas of Laboratory Safety, Instrument Calibration, Instrument maintenance, Instrument troubleshooting and problem solving, Method Development, Laboratory Documentation (SOP), Quality System Support (R&R).
- Develop the capability of the current instrument set.
- Provides support for next level Escalation from fellow peers.
- Handles unknown and Non Routine Failure Analysis (FA) Issues/Requests from Product lines.
- Work with Engineers to conduct and develop new analysis methods
- Ensure adequate training available for support and manage one the job (OJT) schedule.
- Overall spares accountability for respective Lab (Wet/Dry)
- Overall equipment uptime accountability
Are you a high-performer? We are looking for an individual with:
- Local Diploma or Bachelor Degree in Electrical, Electronics Engineering or Mechanical Engineering
- Experience working with oscilloscope, spectrum analyzer, high powered microscope and chemical deprocessing knowledge.
- Knowledge and experience working with various chemicals.
- Possess strong analytical, good problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Possess strong project management skills and communication skills.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top