Applies basic foundation of a function's principles, theories and concepts to assignments of limited scope. Uses professional concepts and theoretical knowledge acquired through specialized training, education or previous experience. Develops expertise and practical knowledge of applications within business environment. Acts as team member by providing information, analysis and recommendations in support of team efforts. Exercises independent judgment within defined parameters.
- Designs portions of engineering solutions for chemical and biological processes based on established engineering principles and in accordance with provided specifications and requirements.
- Implements established test plans for existing designs, including validation of tolerances, form/fit/function, safety, reliability, thermal generation, and system measurements.
- Develops understanding of and relationship with internal and outsourced development partners on chemical and biochemical reagents.
- Participates as a member of cross-functional project team of other engineers and internal and outsourced development partners to develop reliable, cost effective and high quality solutions.
Education and Experience Required:
- Bachelor's degree in Bioengineering or Chemical Engineering. Typically 0-2 years experience.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Experience or understanding of chemical and biological processes.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top