Channel Sales Manager
Today HP Inc is a $50+ billion fortune 50 company with 50,000 employees working in 190 countries. HP is about innovation, it's who we are and what we have been doing since 1939, and we keep reinventing ourselves. Together we challenge convention, pushing each other to surprise the world.
We are looking for a Channel Sales Manager to join our team in the UK&I. The person will build strong and lasting relationships with Partners by adding value and helping to develop and drive their business.
In addition the person will frequently contribute to the development of new ideas and methods. Work on complex problems where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of multiple factors.
- Responsible for creating and driving their sales pipeline. Capture leads outside of specialization and use closed-loop lead management to ensure assignment and follow- up by others.
- Maintain knowledge of competitors in account to strategically position HP's products and services better.
- Use specialty expertise to seek out new opportunities and expand and enhance existing opportunities to build the pipeline in and drive pursuit.
- Provide support to Account managers and provide input regarding business development and solution expertise.
- Establish a professional, working, and consultative, relationship with the partner, up to and including the C-level for mid-to-large accounts, by developing a core understanding of the unique business needs of the partner and their target markets.
Education and Experience Required:
- University or Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- Demonstrated achievement of hitting and exceeding quota.
- Extensive selling experience within industry and on similar products.
- Strong relationship building and development skills.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Understands the industry and market segment in which key accounts are situated, and integrates this knowledge into consultative selling.
- Understands the role of IT within area of specialization and how HP's solutions differentially address specific vertical industry challenges as well as their cross-segment capabilities.
- Account planning and accurate account revenue forecasting skills.
- Collaborates with management and sales teams in shared accounts to ensure seamless integration of specialist channel sales with other sales activities.
- Cultivates & maintains positive relationships with customers & partners to ensure account retention & growth, and position HP as the preferred vendor for meeting all business needs
- Establishes a professional working relationship, up to the executive level, with the client.
- Understands how to leverage HP's portfolio and change the playing field on our competitors.
- Understands and sells value based solutions.
- Maintain expertise of industry trends, associated vertical solutions, and key partner/ISV solutions.
We are looking for visionaries who are ready to make an impact on the way the world works. At HP, the future is yours to create.
Thanks for taking the time to review our job, if you think it is a match to your experience and interests please apply today— we are eager to learn more about you. If you know a friend who may be a fit for the job please refer them.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top