Channel Sales & Development Specialist for Retail Point of Sales (France)
At HP, talent is our criteria. Join us in reinventing the standard for diversity and inclusion. Bring your awesomeness, and just be you!
HP creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society. HP brings together a portfolio that spans printing, personal computing, software, services and IT infrastructure to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents. HP invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients. At HP, we know that our people and values are the most important elements in this success. And we want you to add your voice and imagination to our mission.
In the area of Personal Systems (PS) we offer an outstanding portfolio of personal computers, efficient workstations, retail solutions, digital entertainment solutions, storage devices and internet services to our business- and private customers. In this department we are looking for a Retail Point of Sales Channel Specialist.
The Retail POS Channel Specialist is a sales and business development role responsible for developing and driving channel sales for Retail Solutions products in France. Product specializations include Retail POS, Mobile POS, POS Accessories and Services. HP started the Retail POS product line 7 years ago and is now #2 in EMEA and growing every single year. As part of Retail POS team in France you will report to your EMEA manager and locally dotted line to a Hosting Manager.
- Serve as the expert to the partner regarding Retail POS product, services, and software transitions, promotions, and configurations.
- Establish a professional client relationship with C-level executives in key retail partners.
- Lead development of partner ecosystem within territory, which includes identification, recruitment and ongoing relationship management with key ISV, reseller, services and distribution partners.
- Define which partners and distributors to focus on and to recruit in order to expand our business in SMB.
- Promote HP offerings to become a key part of the partners' business and solutions; may be brought by partners to sell the HP brand to end-customers.
- Establish and maintain account plans to promote sales growth and long-term sales pipeline.
- Transactional and relationship selling, influencing and working within a team of sales professionals at partners.
- Joint sales activities with partners at retailers.
- Actively engage HP resources and senior executives to build strategic relationships with the partner which ensures long-term business opportunities for HP.
- Provide specialist support to local Generalist Partner Account Managers in Retail POS deals.
- Collaborate with management and sales teams in shared accounts to ensure seamless integration of specialist sales with other sales activities.
- Ensure partners are compliant with legal and our Standards of Business Conduct.
- Follow order management to ensure escalations on orders are processed, as needed, to ensure timely delivery.
Education and Experience Required
- University or Bachelor's degree.
- More than 5 years of sales experience at partner or ISV level.
- Hunting & channel development experience.
- Knowledge of the Retail POS Market.
- Fluent language skills in French and English.
- Experience in selling to partners in a complex environment.
- Ability to motivate partners' sales force.
- A positive, can-do attitude.
Knowledge and Skills Required
- Good understanding of the RPOS industry, competing vendors, and the channel. Dimensions include competitive positioning and business models.
- Effectively sell HP offerings by building strategic relationships with partner decision makers; aligning partners, ISVs, service partners and HP processes; and promoting HP programs and offerings, including services and financial solutions.
- Develop strategic plans with partners to grow the size of the business and HP's share.
- Partner effectively with others in the account to ensure coordinated efficient account management.
- Coordinate and direct efforts across HP sales teams and across business groups.
- Thorough understanding of pipeline management discipline and ability to explain benefits to partners/other sales teams members.
- Demonstrated achievement of progressively higher quota, diversity of business customer, and higher-level customer interface.
- Establish a professional working relationship, up to the executive level, with the client.
- Maintain expertise of industry trends, associated solutions, and key partner/ISV solutions.
What do we offer?
- Due to extensive social benefits, flexible working hours, a competitive salary and shared values, HP is one of the world's most attractive employer.
- If you are looking for challenges in a pleasant and international work environment, then we definitely have to get to know each other. Apply right now directly via our Job Portal.
- You will join a highly motivated, winning team that is sharing best practices across the EMEA region.
Thanks for taking the time to review our job, if you think it is a match to your experience and interests please apply today- we are eager to learn more about you. If you know a friend who may be a fit for the job please refer them.
Back to top